· Carefully study "The Objectives of Women of Worth"
· Set the date and time for the monthly meeting
· Select the same day and time each month
· Establish a time to have your committee meetings, for the purpose of planning, your monthly events. These may be held quarterly, biannually, or annually.
· Oversee all committees
· Set a standard method for cancellation
· Find a place for the meetings
· 16 is a recommended age limit. You may want to consider allowing nursing babies.
· Establish a method for meeting the financial expenses of your local chapter:
o Examples are: freewill offering, dues, fundraisers, auctions, donations...
o A suggested honorarium of $25 for travel expenses is given to outside guest speakers.
· Select the auxiliary committees.